picture

picture

Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Bath Time!!

Bath Time!!
Saturday
January 3rd, 2009


For new years eve our family went to Camas to visit our good friends the Burnett's. While we were there I gave Brody a bath just in the normal tub since I didn't bring his baby tub and he absolutely loved it! I put a towel down on the bottom so that he could just lay down without sliding around. He would just kick and kick, Erika helped me and we both ended up a little wet from all his kicking! He is getting VERY strong with his legs. Well he liked it so much that when we got home I gave him a bath in the big tub too. I think he likes it because he can move around a lot more and kick and splash. In his infant tub in is constantly moving his legs but its little so they don't have much room. He is also in love with his toys! He loves to chew and suck on them especially, he is at the stage that anything he gets ahold of goes straight to his mouth...and I mean STRAIGHT to his mouth. Tawnya and Shad Tinsley bought Brody a bunch of toys for Christmas along with the ones I got him and he loves to play with them!

This is one of Brody's favorite toys because it has the chewy handles he can suck on, he likes to suck on the little antenna's.




I always think that he looks to cute wrapped up in his little towel after I give him a bath! What did I tell you, he loves to suck on anything he can find, his towel toys and defiantly his own fingers.



3 comments:

Arianne said...

Brody loves his bath time. He looks so cute all wrapped up!! He looks like a little angle!!

Becci and Josh said...

he is such a doll!!! Yeah BraeLynn HATED baths until we started putting her in the big bath tub and then she started LOVING them!

Claire Saville said...

Hey Alissa. Brody is very cute...I can see a lot of you in him! What a cutie!!

My Playlist