picture

picture

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bed Time

Bed Time
Saturday
June 6th 2009

I always think that Brody looks so cute when gets ready for bed. He isn't always the most pleasant person to put to bed but he sure looks cute! Even though hes crabby at night Ill deal with it because hes still sleeping all through the night (cross my fingers), and in his own bed...now if only we could get him in his own room. Hes even going to bed at a decent time, If he doesn't have very good naps he'll go to sleep around 9:00. But on a usual night its around 10:00 or 10:30. These pictures were taking last night before we went to bed. He was a little out of it but he still looked cute!

This morning he woke up in an unusually good mood. He was waking up right when I finished taking a shower, I was hoping he would sleep a little longer so I could get ready for work. It seems that he is especially needy and clingy in the mornings, or maybe I just seem to notice it more because I'm trying to hurry and get ready so this morning he had to go in the snuggie while I got ready. It worked pretty good until he keep unplugging the straightener. It cracks me up the things he loves to play with, In the mornings if you really want him entertained just set him down with a makeup bag in from of him and he'll just sit there and take out all the makeup and play with it.

5 comments:

Arianne said...

Even when Brody is crabby, he still is cute!! He is a good sleeper, once you get him there!! G-Ma sure loves him!

Taryn said...

he is such a cutie! that's great he sleeps all through the night!

The Burnetts said...

I can not believe how much he is changing. He is so big now! Amazing how fast he is growing. Hugs,loves and kisses:)

Lynn said...

Cute Brodster!! I love that I get to see him so much at the games, he is one special and loved little boy :)

Amanda said...

K...Ryder LOVES my makeup bag too...Ryan will be glad to know that Ryder isn't the only boy :). But he is growing up sooo fast..and soooooo cute!

My Playlist