picture

picture

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bro's First Hair Cut

Bro's First Hair Cut
Monday
June 22, 2009

Brody's hair has been getting pretty long, the wedding is coming up so I figured we might as well cut it so he can look nice and handsome for it. I had been holding off on doing the whole first hair cut, I hate to see his baby hair go...I don't want him to grown up any fast then he already is. It seems like my little baby is already long gone. But I will have to admit that I too was thinking it was about time. If you pulled his hair down it was over his eyes and curling over his ears. I didn't really realize quiet how long it was though until I saw this picture of him and what he looked like after.


He did surprisingly good! I wasn't too sure how he would act but he knows Kelly pretty good and he got to sit on Mommy's lap so he was an angel for the most part. He didn't cry at all but towards the end we had to finds a few ways of entertaining him. The spray bottle and comb worked and his gold fish were pretty preoccupying.


If anything he defiantly needed those bangs cut! They were getting so long, now he can actually see all the time without them poking his eye.

Already starting to look like a little man

Kelly did such a great job, he looks so handsome and grown up with his new hair cut. She even put some gel in it and have him a little lesson on how to style his hair, now if he listens...that's another story! Next time it wont be so hard to cut it since that first baby one is over with. I just cant believe how fast he is growing up. I want to cherish every little bit of his baby days as I can, they are going by way to fast.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Handsome boy :) I never wanted to cut the kids hair either, but they did always look so handsome afterwards. He will be quite the stud at the wedding :)

Taryn said...

such a cutie...I hate the first's almost as much as I love them too. It's so fun and hard to see your babies grow up!

Amanda said...

Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes?? But it just gets that much more fun as they get bigger and learn new things!

Emily said...

He is really cute! love that first cut when they look like little men.

My Playlist