picture

picture

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Little Climbing Monster

My Little Climbing Monster
Sunday
June 28th, 2009
Ever since Brody started crawling he has been all over the place, he's unstoppable I swear! It's almost like now that he can actually move around on his own he thinks that he has to explore everything. And I love it I really do because I see how happy it makes him, but oh boy can he get into things. He makes mess after mess. But like I said I love it and I love him! It also keeps him a little more entertained now that he can find new and fun things on his own. The most recent new and fun thing he found was the stairs..yes the dreaded stairs. My Mom for some reason absolutely refuses to get gates too, so that doesn't help much. Brody started going up the stairs a little on day, but then my Dad thought that it would be fun to show him how to get all the way up. Yea, that didn't make my Mom and I very happy. My mom told him "Are you crazy? Your not the one who has to be home with him all day!" He hasn't seemed to hurt himself so far, hopefully we wont be having any brutal falls anytime soon!
He knows he's doing something naughty!

1 comment:

Becci and Josh said...

I hate stairs!! BraeLynn has been going up and down them since about 11 months, and never fell until this month, and it's happend TWICE!!! I think she is getting too comfortable with them and tries to be too big and go down forward instead of backwards. But she's been completely fine both times, she cries, but i think it's just cause she was scared because she calms down pretty fast.

My Playlist