picture

picture

Friday, June 12, 2009

I Didn't Mean To Mommy

I Didn't Mean To Mommy
Friday
June 12th, 2008
This morning I put Brody in the bathroom with me to hang out while I took a shower. Now this isn't quiet like it used to be, he used to just sit on his boopy pillow and be so content just waiting for me...not anymore. Those days are long gone! He is quiet the little explorer now, and being mobil doesn't make it any better. Anything and Everything that he can get into or reach is going to end up a mess by the time hes done with it. Before I got in the shower I thought that I did a pretty good job of putting everything up and out of reach that could make a big mess. Since my parents are redoing the bathroom our toilet paper holder isn't in the wall right now so we just set it up on the toilet. Well somehow he got it down and ended up having a pretty good time ripping it up. It was so funny, as soon as I got out and saw what he did he started crying. I didn't even get mad at him or anything, he must have just known he did a no no. I couldn't even get mad at him though, with a cute face like that how could I!

6 comments:

Kendal said...

he is so dang cute and precious. thats so funny that he just started crying. he is so cute!

Becci and Josh said...

he's such a cute kid!!!

The Burnetts said...

I do not know why kids are so fasinated with T.P. and bathrooms. I have a pic with Lauren like this.He probably knows what he did was a big NO-No. That face... I could not be mad at either. Give him a kiss for all us.

Arianne said...

Wish I would of been home when that happened!! Brody is getting crazy!

The Clayton Clan said...

Alissa, you are so sweet! I'm so happy for you and Stuart, and Brody. What a cutie!!!

Becci and Josh said...

I need your email cause I am turning my blog private soon

My Playlist