picture

picture

Friday, October 16, 2009

Shopping With The Boys

Shopping With The Boys
Friday
October 16th, 2009
Annie Austin Brody and I made a trip to Tricities today. There is this new store that sells used baby clothes in it that we wanted to check out (we love the children's Attic!) Well the store ended up being kind of a disappointment but the trip was still fun. We went to Target, I swear I cant hardly ever go to Tricities without stopping at Target. I was expecting them to have those fun carts that have the steering wheels in them or something but instead we found these....interesting was my first thought. The boys seemed to like them alright but personally I think Target needs to get with it and get some funny baby carts, I mean really!

1 comment:

Arianne said...

They are so sweet together! You can tell that they like being around each other...good friends :)

My Playlist