picture

picture

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can That Be Comortable?!?

Can That Be Comfortable?!?
Friday
August 28th, 2009


I hardly ever put Brody in his crib without him being asleep, I would like to plenty of times but I just don't do it. I hate to hear his cry and I know that most likely he wont end up falling asleep anyways and then he will be even more ticked off and cling then he was before. Today was an exception. I was trying to get ready for work, already running behind like usual and he just was not working with me at all. I tried several times to give him a bottle and get him to sleep but he just wouldn't give in even though I knew he was tired. He tends to fight his sleep a lot. He was being extremely clingy and I just couldn't possible get ready for work on time while holding a screaming baby. So I did it, I put him in his crib. I did feel bad, but not quiet as bad because I knew he was super tired. This was the first time he actually fell asleep on his own in his crib and in the most uncomfortable position ever! He must have been sitting up crying and just wore himself out so much that he leaned forward and fell asleep. Babies can sleep in the weirdest positions sometimes!

No comments:

My Playlist