picture

picture

Friday, October 9, 2009

Camping/Four Wheeling Trip

Camping/Four Wheeling Trip
Saturday
September 26th, 2009

A while ago our good friends the Dawsey's invited us to go on they're yearly camping trip with them. I don't really do a whole lot of camping, I like it though as long as there is either a shower nearby or we are only going overnight. Stuart on the other hand loves camping. I am not even kidding you he was obsessive about this trip, talking about it all the time. Stuart has two Toyota Four Runners and lets just say they were his first love. I joke around that if he ever was to have an affair it would be with his white four runner. He always wanted a friend that had one too to go on trails with so he was very excited when Devin bought his. Saturday we all headed up to the mountains, we ended up somewhere past Naches. I'm not sure exactly where, and to tell you the truth I don't know if anyone else knows exactly where either. It was a beautiful day out, a little chilly but still really nice.


The Men setting up Devin and Annie's tent. As you can see theirs was very large!

Austin and Brody in Devin's Four Runner. The boys loved playing in these, especially in the drivers seat with the steering wheel. They also got into trouble digging through all the change in the middle. These two boys are pretty funny to watch when they get going.

Our tent on the other hand wasn't so big. As you can see there wasn't a huge amount of room left once the air mattress was blown up (something I demanded we took with us). We used my Dad's tent. He had two to pick from, this one and a bigger one. Well this one was easier to set up so we just went with the smaller one.

Annie and I in front of Devin's. I'm so glad that we are becoming better friends. It is nice to have a friend who's husband is best friends with Stuart and little boy is only 10 months older then Brody. We all love hanging out together!

It was getting pretty late by the time we got camp all set up so we just went on a short trail that was right next to where we stayed. This is how Stuart drives most of the time only his head is usually sticking out the window more. Apparently your supposed to watch the tires flex or something. I saw it a few times, or at least I think I did.

Once the sun went down it got really cold! Or at least Annie and I thought it did. I made sure to get Brody all nice and bundled up. He even keep his hat on which usually doesn't happen. It usually only lasts for about 10 seconds if that.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

LOVVVEEEDDD all your pictures! How fun! Stuart is so cute with Brody!

Arianne said...

Those trees really are very close together!!! Love all the pictures of Brody having such a good time outside!!

My Playlist