picture

picture

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 Month Shots
Tuesday
April 21st, 2009


Brody got his shots a little late this time. He turned 6 months on the first but I didn't get his doctors appointments until the 21st. I had to work today and my Mom had achievement days so Anya, being the great aunt that she is took Brody to get his shots. I felt bad for not being there for him but I knew Anya would take great care of him. She said that he freaked out pretty bad when they gave him his shots, but calmed down after she picked him up. Doctor Lane said that he is doing great. Brody has 4 teeth coming in, two on top that have broken through quiet a bit now and two on bottom that are just coming in. He was pretty surprised by this, he said that 6 months is still pretty early for that. I thought it was normal but I guess its a little early. I made sure to have Anya write down all of his measurements. He now weighs 21 pounds (90%) is 28 inches long (80%) and his head is measuring at 44.5 cm, big boy!!


1 comment:

Arianne said...

I think Brody has to be the cutest little man. Sorry you had your shots big man!

My Playlist