picture

picture

Friday, April 17, 2009

Brody Meets The Easter Bunny

Brody Meets The Easter Bunny
Friday
April 17th, 2009

Today the hospital had the Easter bunny come and had a little Easter egg hunt. My best friend Tawnya works at the hospital, so she thought that It would be fun to have me bring Brody. I'm glad that she told us about it because Brody had a lot of fun.

First all the kids got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and get their pictures taken. I was a little worried because I thought Brody might be scared and end up crying, but he actually loved it! He was completely fascinated with him. I guess hes still a little too young to think that the bunny is scary.

Since Brody cant crawl yet I just sat him on the ground with a few eggs I found for him. They split the kids up into age groups, there was a 0-4 group. I think more than anything he just really liked being outside and looking around since we've been couped up inside because of the cold weather.

Brody also had some weird fascination with the grass...he keep wanting to eat it! What can you do, boys will be boys so I didn't really do much about it. I figured a little grass wont hurt.


Brody is finally getting to the point were he wants to interact with other kids. Before he didn't really know what to do with them or just didn't really care to play with someone else. But now he cant keep his hands off other babies. Mary Clifferd's little girl was there too so we sat them by each other. Brody really liked her binky holder, Iv never really put one on Brody so he thought it was pretty cool.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

He looks like such a little stud in his sweater!!

Becci and Josh said...

how come the easter bunny came after easter? haha

My Playlist