picture

picture

Friday, April 3, 2009

Brody goes swimming!!

Brody goes swimming!!
Saturday
April 4th, 2009
While we were in Camas Visiting the Burnett's we decided it would be fun to go swimming. There is an indoors swimming pool in Van cover, which is pretty close to Camas so we went there. Brody had never been in a pool before so I was pretty excited to see how he would like it. I thought that we looked so stinkin cute in his little swim trunks, and I had done a fohawk on his hair that morning so he looked even cuter! At first he didn't quiet know what to do with the water. He keep clinging to me and wouldn't really play with the water or anything. I sat him by those little things that squirt water up and eventually we warmed up to it and ended up really liking it. He liked the play with the water fountain thing. He even liked going in the big pool with me, I didn't go out to far because I was a little nervous with him but he liked it.



3 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

I can't get over how stinkin cute your boy is! I love his big dark eyes! How old is he now? It's going by fast isn't it??

The Burnetts said...

I love the last pic of Brody. He is breath takingly gorgeous. I'm so glad you all had fun taking him to Firstenburg. Love ya both!

The Burnetts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Playlist