picture

picture

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bubble Bath!!

Brody's first bubble bath!!
Tuesday
April 7th, 2009


Since I have been working early lately I haven't been able to give Brody his bath. He is usually asleep when I leave around 5:40 am, so by the time I get home Grandma already has him bathed and ready. Today is my day off so I figured since I don't get to spend bath time with him very often we could do something fun, a bubble bath! As you can see he has been doing really good at sitting up lately. He really liked the bubbles and loved the new bath toys Natalie bought him!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

What a cutie. That looks like he was having fun!

Arianne said...

He is such a BIG boy now!!! I can't believe how good he is sitting up!!! He sure liked those bubbles!

Amanda said...

What a little doll! Babies in the bath are so sweet

Devin & Annie said...

That is so cute! Brody is such a stud and cutie! He looked like he enjoyed it!

The Burnetts said...

I'm so glad his toys went so well with his Bubble Bath! In the third pic his facial expression so reminds me of Evan. Photo #4 he is all his mommy. He is so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

SunnyD said...

Ok...he just gets cuter and cuter every day. He and your Mom are going to have such a special bond. I love the bond my Mom has with my kids. It's just priceless.

My Playlist