picture

picture

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Me and My Man

Brody And Mommy
Saturday
May 2nd, 2009


I don't have too many pictures of Brody and I, mostly just Brody. Grandma loves to take pictures of Brody and hes usually pretty good about it too. So here's some pictures of the two of us when we went to visit our good friends the Burnett's in Camas.


He almost looks like he has red hair in this picture! That's a little bit of Grandma J coming out in him.



I just think he looks so dang cute in this picture

7 comments:

Joy said...

What a beautiful baby and mother you two are. Brody just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Alissa and baby Brody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianne said...

I had to delete the comment that I left before, because I was in as you.

I will take pictures of the two of you any day! Brody is changing so fast, and becoming a little man!

Becci and Josh said...

you guys are a cute little family!! he is getting so big!!

The Burnetts said...

I love the photos of Brody and you. You two look so good together. He is lucky to have you for his mommy. He is precious and so,VERY HANDSOME! Hugs and Kisses!

Tristy said...

I love to see you loving that baby of yours!

Devin & Annie said...

Those pictures are very cute! Brody is such a handsome lil' guy!

My Playlist