picture

picture

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Some More Pictures
My Mom Evan Brody and I went to Camas the first weekend of April to visit the Burnett's. As you all know my moms absolutely loved taking pictures. When we were younger I hated going on her little photo shoots, I mean hated it...they lasted way too long and everyone ended up fighting in the end because none of us kids wanted to be there. But know I have learned to appreciate her pictures a lot more. I love the fact that she has taken so many pictures of my son, I'm sure we will all enjoy looking back on them as he grows and gets older. My Mom thought that downtown Camas was absolutely beautiful and wanted to take some pictures of Brody and I. All the little shops were so much fun, even Brody enjoyed window shopping!

3 comments:

Arianne said...

I'm glad that you like taking pictures now!! If I don't take them, who will????

Lynn said...

Your mom does such a good job-great pictures of you and your little man! I also love the pictures in the post before of you and your little AND big man :)

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Those pictures are really cute alissa!

My Playlist