picture

picture

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It was the tiniest thing i ever decided to put my whole life into



It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into


Sunday
September 28th, 2008


Love at first sight


My little mans foot



AND.....it's a boy!



5 Months and 4 days


Brody Evan Jensen

21 weeks



31 Weeks and 4 days



9 Months

9 Months

The day before I had Brody


One last Bump picture!

So there it is...from beginning to end. I have come to realize that 9 months is a rather long time...no an extremely long time! And mommy is ready for it to be over, that's putting it lightly. I cannot say that i haven't enjoyed the last 9 months though, it has been a blessing to be able to experience all of this. I have loved getting to know my little man and watching him (or rather my tummy) grow. My due date is September 29th, 2008...yes that is tomorrow! I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow night at 7:00. I am filling a mixture of emotions about this. I am excited, nervous, scared, anxious, worried but most of all i think i just want to meet the little man of my dreams already. My love for him has grown so strong, i can only imagine what it will be like when i lay my eyes on him. Brody Evan Jensen....we cant wait to meet you!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Yea Alissa, I'm glad you got this going before the big event!! Good luck tonight and I can't wait to meet Brody!

Amy said...

Alissa-you are going to be such an amazing mother! You are right 9 months is and isn't along time. I don't think we realize how much that makes sense until we have a little person inside of us. I will be thinking of you and the little guy. Good Luck!

Taryn said...

ohh I am so glad you started a blog. What a great way to document something so grand! Good luck and I hope all goes smooth!

SunnyD said...

Best of luck sweetie! It is going to be an adventure like no other. Trust me...I'm right in the mix of it all! :)Let me know what I can do to help adn I can't wait to meet the little guy!

My Playlist