picture

picture

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have a blog!!!

I have a BLOG!!!
Sunday
September 28th, 2008
Yes, its true...i finaly have a blog. And if your wondering where you might have heard this before you have probibioly looked at my familys blog. My mom and I have had blog fever! We just recently got a family blog up and going, after which I decided that I needed to get my own going. I decided that myspace isnt quiet as cool as it used to be...everyone has now moved onto this! Hope everyone enjoys my blog!

1 comment:

The Burnetts said...

Lissa- i loved visiting your blog. I will be thinking of you and praying all goes in your labor and delievery. We will be there Oc.12th. We look forward to meeting the little on and being a part of his blessing day. Good luck and JUST BREATHE! Your whold world is just about to change and the real work begings. A mothers love is a blessing from above. It's what Our Heavenly Fathers feel for you and what your mom feels for you too!!! Love you!! NAt

My Playlist