picture

picture

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Beach Pictures

More Beach Pictures



April 3rd - 6th, 2011



I love love love the beach, so please excuse the tons of pictures. Its just so hard to pick.






I think my son is the most peculiar person I know. He has so many little things about him that he doesnt like or that has to be a certain way, It cracks me up. He loves to get dirty, but he does not like his hands to be too dirty. I think its a texture thing too, the sand on his hands was just a little too weird.



Having fun running from the waves




Brodys first fall into the freezing water, poor guy!






"Im Two!"



The Very long set of staires we had to climb to get to the hotel and into some dry clothes. The Burnetts. The best beach going friends we have :)
One of our favorie stops, the beach below the Yaquina Head Lighthouse in Newport. Also the town where we get the best fish and chips at the Chowder Bowl. We cant come to the beach withouth eating there.




Brody loved this seaweed!












Bro is always full of kisses. He is a very loving little boy.







Anya and Natalie. Two of my favorite girls :)



2 comments:

Arianne said...

I am so glad that we all went to the beach!! And this Nana is so glad that she has Brody to take pictures of!!!

The Burnetts said...

The stairs are a real killer. But, so worth the climb! We had a blast with you guys. As always. We love having our BF's and are beach buddies. Brody loved the water and the pool. It's so fun watching him grow and seeing him explore. All the things we love about the beach.

My Playlist