picture

picture

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 3rd-6th, 2011






On our way back we stoped at the falls to take some pictures. It was really pretty, but also cold and wet so Bro didnt want to stay for very long. Anya and Evan went up to the bridge.



Dan had the idea to feed the seagulls from our hands. Suprizingly it worked. It was actualy kind of scary, I ended up throwing my bread before a bird got it. I wanted to keep all of my fingers without anything bites! Tons of birds were flying above us, and it wasnt till after our phone rang twice that we noticed a sign saying not to feed the birds at the hotel.
Brody loved swimming. The hot tub was not very hot at all so I let him get in and he had a blast.
















Evan and Brody have the funkiest relationship. They pick on eachother so much (mostly Evan to Brody) But love eachother more then anything. I always say Brody is the little brother Evan never got to pick on.













3 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianne said...

We all love the beach!! I am so glad that it stopped raining just long enough to hit the beach a few times!!

The Burnetts said...

All of these pics are so beautiful. YOur mom is sure talented and captures the fun and love ! ITs fun to see them and relive the memories the pics created!
We love the time we spend and the memories we make and share. We love you and little Brody! Beautiful post!

My Playlist