picture

picture

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brody's Favorite Things

Brody's Favorite Things
Wednesday
January 13th, 2010
A few weeks ago I was going through Brody's baby book and first year calendar I have. after seeing empty page after empty page I realized I have been SOO bad about writing things down. Especially just the fun little things. So I started making a list of his favorite things and here is what I came up with. They aren't really in any specific order, he loves them all!
  • Chocolate!!! In any shape, form or flavor. He doesn't care he just wants chocolate.
  • Bananas
  • Crystal light. When we were younger I always remembered having crystal light when we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Strailey. My Moms Dad was obsessed with it! Us kids couldn't get enough of it either. I forgot about it for a while after he passed away, then I got hocked on the individual bottle size ones and Brody has become addicted too!
  • Sour Patch kids, Sour patch watermelons, and Sour straws. I know weird, but he loves the sour Candy's.
  • His raunchy, offensively stinky puppy. He loves that thing to death! And you can tell too.
  • His Binky
  • When he gets tired he is starting to love to carry around his blanket.
  • Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. My parents got it for his for Christmas. He usually doesn't stay interested in movies for very long but he is mesmerized by this one. It gets to the point where we have watched it 4 times in one day. He even knows how to start it over by himself.
  • Books
  • Taking showers with Stuart. He doesn't like taking them with me for some reason.
  • Playing tag with Mom and Dad. One of us will hold him while the other chases after saying I'm ganna get you. Brody just cracks up, he loves it!
  • Talking, that boy is a chatter box. He only has a few words down but that doesn't stop him from chatting your ear off.
  • His favorite words are "Uh Oh", He says it every time he does something he knows he is going to get in trouble for. Its really quiet funny actually. "Hot", a lot of things are hot to him but he defiantly knows that the oven and Mommy's straightener are hot. Even time I open the oven he points at it and says hot. And his newest word is "what". I don't think he really knows what it means though. Sometimes I will say "Hey Brody" to get his attention and he will respond with "What".
  • Dogs, but even more then dogs I think he just loves saying wolf wolf. Almost every animal noise he hears makes him say wolf wolf.
  • Toothbrush. No matters who's it is, if he sees it he wants it.
  • Chap stick (defiantly his Mama's boy). But he not only likes to put it on his lips, he also loves to eat it.
  • Destroying wherever he is. He loves getting into anything and everything possible. I swear he moves about a hundred miles an hour. He has more energy then anyone I know and a very big personalty to go along with it.
  • Rolling his arms for Patty Cakes. My Mom and Dad taught him patty cakes when he was younger. earlier I was reading this list out loud to make sure I got everything and as soon as I said patty cakes he immediately started rolling his arms. Sometimes he just does it out of nowhere too.
  • And last but not least, going to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house.

5 comments:

Arianne said...

He is PERFECT!!!! I love that you wrote all that down! He is such a special boy!!! He reminds me a lot of Evan. But Evan didn't move as fast as little Brody!!!!!!!!!!

Taryn said...

ohh such a cute boy! I love lists like this. It's so fun to remember things they liked and did when they were little. One day you will love looking back and reading this. You will have forgotten.

SunnyD said...

It's amazing how fast we forget things that we thought for SURE would stick with us forever. Good job writing it down! He is such a cute little stinker!

Kim said...

I love lists too! You always think oh I'll remember, but really you dont... it will be so fun to be able to go back and read this! What a cute sweet boy he is!!!

The Burnetts said...

He does love his binki, blankie, and that stinky dog. And I can now vouch for his love for the movie Madagascar. Thanks for coming to see us. I know it's not easy traveling with a little one. It was great to see you and Brody. Thanks for comig.

My Playlist